This Personal Data Processing Policy applies to the users of AVINTIA DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS, S.L.’s website as well as those natural persons who provide their personal data through the channels enabled and provided specifically for that purpose.
Data Controller Information
The Data Controller for our users’ personal data is AVINTIA DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L, with VAT number B-86045523 and a registered office at C/ Emisora, 20 – Pozuelo de Alarcón - 28224 Madrid.
Who is our designated Data Protection Officer?
Users can contact our Data Protection Officer by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the personal data you provide, along with your express consent, used for on this website?
- Managing our recruitment processes. The personal data of individuals applying for employment and those participating in recruitment processes with AVINTIA DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS, S.L. will be used solely for the purposes of selecting candidates and any subsequent notifications required within the framework of the recruitment process. Personal data will only be processed for the purposes of an open selection process and stored solely during the period in which the recruitment process is active, after which time, said personal data will be deleted. Under no circumstances will applicants’ personal data be stored for more than 1 year.
- Potential clients, interested parties and contact information. The personal data provided by those users who are interested in our projects or residential building developments, or who wish to find out more about our commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction solutions will only be processed for the purposes of managing their requests for information. Said personal information will only be stored for the period of time needed to manage the requests received and will be deleted as soon as said requests have been completed.
- Newsletters. The users’ personal data will be processed for the purposes of sending out newsletters with information regarding commercial and corporative information related to AVINTIA DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L. In this case, users’ personal data will be stored until the data subject requests to unsubscribe from said newsletters, at which time their personal data will be deleted.
The processing of personal data by AVINTIA DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L. will only occur with the freely given consent of the data subject who must expressly and explicitly grant said consent via the channels provided specifically for this purpose. In this regard, your consent may be withdrawn at any time. In order to do this, you must expressly notify us of the withdrawal of your consent via the channels provided specifically for the purposes of allowing data subjects to exercise their rights.
Users or data subjects agree to provide correct, true and updated personal data. If a user or data subject refuses to provide required personal data, in the event that said personal data is clearly marked as being mandatory, AVINTIA DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L. will not be able to provide the information or service requested.
Recipients and international transfers of your personal data.
Your personal contact data may be sent to international recipients located outside the European Union in order to provide you with adequate service regarding the sending of corporate newsletters, notwithstanding compliance with the requirements established by the data protection regulations with respect to the international transfer of data.
Exercising your rights as a data subject.
You may, at any time, exercise your rights, in accordance with the legally established terms and conditions, by writing to the following address: C/Emisora, 20-Pozuelo de Alarcón-28224 Madrid, clearly indicating “Personal Data Protection”.
In said communication, you must clearly indicate which right you are choosing to exercise, the personal data or set of personal data you have included in your complaint and provide a valid identity document.
If you have any doubts or wish to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Spain’s supervisory authority. Information regarding your rights and the supervisory authority responsible for data protection can be found on the following website: www.agpd.es
AVINTIA DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L, (the Company), with a registered office at C/EMISORA, 20, POZUELO DE ALARCÓN, 28224 - MADRID and CIF (Spanish VAT Number) B-86045523, registered in the Companies Registry of Madrid on Page M-510099, Volume 28320, Sheet 190, is the owner of this website.
By using the Website, Users fully accept the Website’s General Terms and Conditions in force at the time the User accesses the Website. Therefore, if Users do not agree with said Terms and Conditions, they should not access the Website. The Company reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions of Use and any applicable general or specific terms and conditions, regulations for use, instructions or notices at any time. Likewise, the Company also reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or close down the Website at any time.
Users may access the Website freely and without charge. Nevertheless, certain services offered by the Company may be subject to Specific Terms and Conditions, in which case said Specific Terms and Conditions will be made available at all times. Users are considered liable for their access, navigation and use of the Website. Therefore, Users agree to use its content diligently, properly and lawfully.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Ownership of all of the rights concerning the content of this Website belongs to the Company, except for those cases in which said rights belong to other companies with which corresponding contracts for the provision of content were entered into and are protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property regulations.
Users accept that the Website was created and developed using information from both internal and external sources and is provided to Users in its current state, with the possibility of containing inaccuracies or mistakes. For this reason, Users may not hold the Company liable for the reliability, usefulness or unmet expectations resulting from Users’ navigation of the Website.
The content found on the Company’s Website is protected by Industrial and Intellectual Property laws. All brands, commercial names and distinctive signs of any type which appear on the Website are the property of the Company and its legal owners. Use of or access to the web pages does not grant Users any rights whatsoever to the aforementioned distinctive signs.
The Company authorises Users to use, view, print and download the content of the Website exclusively for private uses. Consequently, any communication and/or distribution of said content for commercial or moneymaking purposes, or the modification, alteration or decompiling of the same, is expressly prohibited. In order to use the abovementioned content for any purposes other than those expressly permitted, prior authorisation in writing must be obtained by the owner for the rights involved. Under no circumstances will a failure to respond by the owner be considered a granting of said authorisation.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting our Website. We want you to have the best possible experience on our Website and, for that reason, we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your devices when you visit a website. Their main purpose is to allow us to identify each user every time they access our Website and help us to improve the quality and usability of our web.
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Internet. They are not able to damage the users’ system and/or devices in any way. If they find activity in your web browser’s settings, they will help us to identify and resolve potential errors in the way our Website works.
Types of Cookies
There are various types of Cookies. All of them work in basically the same way, but they do have some small differences.
1. Session Cookies: These cookies only remain valid during your visit to the Website and are deleted when you close your browser. The main purpose is to identify the type of device being used and support the security of Website or its basic functions. They do not contain any personal information which could allow us to identify any individual.
2. Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These cookies remain on the devices’ hard drives and are read by our Website each time a user visits it. They have an expiry date after which the cookie ceases to function. Persistent Cookies allow us to identify your actions and preferences, analyse your visits and help us to understand how users reach our Website and to improve our services.
3. Essential Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember decisions taken by users such as their log-in information and preferences for the searches they carry out. The information collected by these cookies is anonymised (in other words, they do not have your name, address or other personal information).
4. Third-party Cookies: These third-party cookies are installed by a website other than the one you are visiting (such as Facebook) or by external complementary content (such as Google Maps). Additionally, advertising and marketing companies use this type of file in order to track your visits to each website their advertisements are featured on.
5. Analytical Cookies: The purpose of these cookies is to carry out periodic maintenance and to guarantee the proper functioning of the website in addition to providing users the best possible service by collecting information regarding users’ activity.
a. Our own cookies
In order to recognise you and offer you the best possible service, our site uses our own cookies (small text files stored on your browser). The advantage of accepting these cookies is that it will save you time. Additionally, they can be used to recognise you on future visits and adapt the content you are shown. They are also used to obtain information such as the date and time of your last visit, measure traffic parameters within the Website itself and estimate the total number of visits. With this information, we can focus and adjust the services and promotions we offer more effectively.
No cookie can collect information which permits anyone to contact you on your telephone number, email address or by any other means of contact. No cookie is able to extract information from your hard drive or steal any of your personal information.
If you use various computers at different locations, you must make sure that each of your computers is configured in accordance with your preferences.
1. If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the Tools Menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, click on the following links: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
2. If you use Firefox, go to the Tools Menu > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information, click on the following link: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
3. If you use Chrome, go to Options > Advanced Options > Privacy. For more information, click on the following link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
4. If you use Opera, go to the Security and Privacy option where you will be able to configure your browser. For more information, click on the following link: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If you do not use any of the browsers mentioned above, you will need to select the “cookies” option in the “Help” tab in order to get more information about the location of your cookie folder.